We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business or operational reasons.
These Terms incorporate by reference:
- Privacy Statement;
- DMCA Take Down Policy.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms without modification and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information about how we process your personal information in connection with your use of our Website.
We may modify these Terms in whole or part, in our sole discretion, by posting amended terms to the Website. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the amended Terms, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Website. If you object to any changes, you may close your account and discontinue use of the Website.
As a condition of your use of our Website, you warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old, and that you will:
- comply with our Acceptable Use standards set out below;
- assume personal responsibility for your contributions posted on our Website;
- be courteous and professional in the communications you transmit on our Website;
- fully comply with all restrictions that apply to your reproduction, dissemination or any other use of User contributions; and
- ensure that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection fully comply with these Terms.
If you notice any unlawful or prohibited use or abuse of our Website or any contribution that does not comply with our Acceptable Use standards, we would be grateful if you would notify us by email to email@example.com.
User Account (if any)
You may browse the Website without registering for an account, but to use some of our features you will need to create an account using your email address and a password. To create an account, you must be 18 or older.
Do not disclose your login information to any third party and, in order to improve the security of your account, we would advise that you must choose a strong password to protect your account information and change it regularly at reasonable intervals. Furthermore, you must exit from your User account at the end of each session, not allow your browser to save your login details and secure and limit access to your personal devices.
We have the right to disable any User identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation:
Please note that all discussion posts are public and may be indexed by internet search engines. Use caution when posting a new message. Private messages to individual Users are not indexed by search engines.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a User in contravention of our Acceptable Use standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
User generated content
If you post, send, upload, transmit, or otherwise make available any material on, or in connection with, our Website (each a “contribution”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that contribution.
Any and all material which you post, send, upload, transmit, or otherwise make available on, or in connection with, our Website (each a “contribution”) must comply with our Acceptable Use standards set out below.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your contributions you are granting us and our Users permission to use your contributions in connection with the operation of business and to draw attention to our Website including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your contributions
Unless otherwise stated by the contributing User, each contribution will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any contribution provided by you constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We reserve the right to review your contributions and we have the right to remove any contribution, in whole or in part, from our Website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use standards. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them in your contributions. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your contributions.
You warrant that (i) all your contributions comply with these Terms, including our Acceptable Use standards, and (ii) you have all necessary authority, licenses and consents to provide your contributions and to grant us and our Users the license mentioned above. You will be liable to us and indemnify us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents, for any breach of these warranties. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage that we or our officers, directors, employees, and agents suffer as a result of your breach of your warranties.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your contributions. We are under no obligation to post or use any contributions you may provide and may remove any contribution at any time in our sole discretion
We do not control or endorse the content, messages or other contributions found in any interactive service and we are not responsible for any contributions or the acts of our Users. We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to your participation in any interactive service. Contributors are not our authorized spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect our views.
The following Acceptable Use standards apply to every User.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable laws;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm other Users in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of our Terms;
- not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- not to use our Website for conducting any private business or commercial activity without our prior written consent. Commercial activities include, but are not limited to, job postings, surveys, promotional announcements, product-related press releases, advertising, promoting social media groups, or promoting professional associations;
- not to download any file posted by another User of an interactive service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- not to falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards which apply to each contribution or any part of it.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law, including the law in any country from which they are posted;
- comply with data privacy laws and respect the data privacy rights of any individuals who are referred to in a contribution or whose personally identifiable information is included in a contribution. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for further information about personally identifiable information; and
- communicate in an appropriate manner any mandatory notices or use restrictions that apply to your contributions to enable us and our Users to comply with the same.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or political affiliation;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they originate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without our prior written consent;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; or
- be likely to restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the Website or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The content on our Website including any User contributions is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
The predominant purpose of the content on our Website is to support the development of female talent in financial lines insurance and reinsurance by fostering an inclusive network that generates meaningful connections among financial lines professionals, with the goal of developing and advancing high potential women and increase the number of diverse colleagues in senior roles. To further this purpose, we may use your name, email address, or other contact information to create or foster networking opportunities between You and other Users, for example, by inviting You to networking or other events, or by sharing Your contact information with other Users for networking purposes. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for any commercial purposes whatsoever without obtaining our written permission to do so. For the avoidance of doubt, your use of our directory information for marketing or recruitment purposes is strictly prohibited.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use, and, where enabled, you may share our content on social media with other professionals in order to draw the attention of others within your professional circles to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
If you print off, copy, download or otherwise use any part of our Website or contact any User in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Links to Third Party Properties
Our Website may contain links or other access points to third party websites, services and resources (each a “Third Party Property”). Such Third Party Properties are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents or availability of any Third Party Property, including without limitation any link contained in a Third Party Property, or any changes or updates to a Third Party Property. We provide links and other access to Third Party Properties to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the Third Party Property or any association with its operators. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any Third Party Property.
Suspension and Termination
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website and to remove any contribution at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
In addition, failure to comply with our Acceptable Use standards constitutes a material breach of the Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any contributions uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary; and
- any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all information, software, products, services, content and related graphics are provided on our Website “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind including without warranty about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, content and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree that we will not be responsible to you for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages or losses you may incur in connection with our Website whatsoever or any content, data, contributions or other materials made available through or in connection with our Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All content of the Website are: Copyright by The Bridge Transcends, Inc. All rights reserved.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See our DMCA Take Down Policy for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Applicable Law. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the laws of New York, USA will apply to all matters relating to our Website. You also agree and consent that if there is ever any legal action against us, the state and federal courts of will have exclusive jurisdiction and be the exclusive venue for any such legal action.
Our relationship. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this contract or your use of the Website.
Legal obligations. Our performance of this contract is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
No Third Party Beneficiaries. Nobody else has any rights or benefits under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these Terms.
Enforcement. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. By way of example only, if you make a contribution that violates any of Terms, and we do not immediately remove your contribution or otherwise respond as provided for in these Terms, we can still remove your contribution or otherwise respond at a later date.
Severability. If any part of this contract is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Entire Agreement. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between the User and us with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the User and us with respect to the Website. In entering into these Terms neither party has relied on, and neither party will have any right or remedy based on, any statement, representation or warranty, whether made negligently or innocently, except those expressly set out in these Terms. Nothing in this clause shall exclude or limit liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Evidence. A printed version of the Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Transfer of this contract. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
DMCA Take Down Policy
We make a conscious effort to ensure all Website content is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We understand that, while we take appropriate measures to ensure that all posted content is compliant with the DMCA, cases that violate the DMCA may still occur. In the event that copyrighted material is posted without the express permission of the copyright holder, we shall remove said content upon the request of the copyright holder.
A copyright holder or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder may request the removal of any infringing material by submitting a DMCA take down request.
The DMCA take down request must provide:
- A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Statement (the “Statement”) sets out how we, The Bridge Transcends, Inc., headquartered at 113 South Service Road, Jericho, New York, 11753, collect and use the personally identifiable information of our website users, members, attendees and speakers at our networking events, and other users of our websites and services (each a “User”, “you”, “your”, etc.). By using our services and, where applicable, by providing consents for specific purposes, you consent to the use of your data as described in this Statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, first and last name, position, employer details, home or work address or telephone number and other information. We also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of our services, to maintain quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of our websites.
Most of the above mentioned information will constitute “Personally Identifiable Information” or “Personal Data”, depending on the extent to which such information is protected by relevant privacy or data protection laws.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personally Identifiable Information through our public discussion or message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Use of your Personally Identifiable Information
We will only process your Personally Identifiable Information, in accordance with applicable law, for the following purposes:
The legal basis for us processing your Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes described above will typically be because you have provided us with your consent. However, we may also rely on other legal grounds, for example, where the processing is necessary:
- to fulfill a contract that we may have in place with you;
- for the legitimate business interests of us and our affiliates, exhibitors or partners; or
- for compliance with our legal obligations.
You may opt-out of our email marketing lists by following the directions at the bottom of our emails, or you may send a request to email@example.com. If you are contacted by our exhibitors or our partners please opt out with them directly and where such request is received by us, we will endeavor to pass on to such partners.
Opting-out of promotional mailings will not affect delivery of your subscription-based products.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
There are circumstances where we wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above. These scenarios include disclosure:
- to our subsidiaries
- to our exhibitors and other partners who request an event attendee list on a one-time basis for marketing purposes. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Personally Identifiable Information, except for specific and limited marketing purposes and to provide services to us, and they are required to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information. Please opt-out if you no longer consent to your information being shared in this way; if applicable
- to our exhibitors who you permit to scan your badge at a conference or event, if applicable
- to our members accessing our Members’ Directory; (access restricted to members only)
- to other Users or the public as you may request using our interactive services, or as is necessary in order to resolve any disputes in relation to your contributions to our websites and services;
- to our outsourced service providers or suppliers to facilitate the provision of our services, for example, the disclosure to our database hosting provider for the safe keeping of your Personally Identifiable Information, webhosting provider through which your Personally Identifiable Information may be collected;
- to third party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
- to another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event. In the case of a merger or sale, your Personally Identifiable Information will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
- to public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
International transfer of Personal Data
We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party in countries outside the country in which it was originally collected for further processing in accordance with the purposes set out above. In particular, your Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred throughout our group and to our outsourced service providers located abroad.
In these circumstances we will, as may be required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate technical, organization, contractual or other lawful means. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may contact us for a copy of the safeguards which we have put in place to protect your Personally Identifiable Information and privacy rights in these circumstances.
Retention of Personal Data
Your Personally Identifiable Information will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above or as required by applicable local law. Please contact us for further details of applicable retention periods.
We may keep an anonymized form of your Personally Identifiable Information, which will no longer refer to you, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
Security of your Personally Identifiable Information
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with industry standards to safeguard your Personally Identifiable Information. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. However, no security measure is completely secure (e.g. from malicious intrusion) and we are unable to guarantee complete security of your Personally Identifiable Information.
In order to improve the security of your Personally Identifiable Information and your User account, we would advise that you must choose a strong password to protect your account information and to change it regularly at reasonable intervals. Furthermore, you must exit from your User account at the end of each session, not allow your browser to save your login details and secure and limit access to your personal devices.
We may monitor your use of our websites and services, including our interactive and communications services by intercepting, blocking, recording or otherwise accessing systems whether on a continuous or occasional basis, as permitted by applicable law. For example, where allowed by applicable law we may monitor the content of any messages sent to your User account by another User or external party and how your devices access our websites and services.
We may monitor in order to ensure compliance with our legal obligations and good practice, your compliance with our Terms and policies, to gather information as part of investigations by regulatory bodies or in connection with legal proceedings or requests, to ensure confidentiality of commercially sensitive information, to operate firewalls, prevent viruses, malicious code and the downloading or use of executable software code, to prevent the downloading, copying, distribution or other use of obscene, offensive or illegal material (such as pornographic, racist or other discriminatory content), to restrict access to third-party websites, blogs and bulletin boards in accordance with applicable systems use policies, and to prevent unauthorized access and modifications to our systems.
You should have no expectation of privacy when using our services, including our interactive and communications services, because it will be subject to monitoring as set out above. However, we will comply with local laws in relation to your privacy. For example, if you are based in Europe, as far as is reasonably practical, we will not monitor or access the content of private messages or correspondence. Where we believe that such monitoring is justified and lawful, we will limit the number of people who have access to the information concerned.
Interactive Services Complaints Procedure
If you believe that a User contribution posted on any of our interactive services is inaccurate or otherwise infringes upon your data privacy rights, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A notice will be valid if it includes:
- documentation sufficiently confirming your identity;
- your contact details;
- a screenshot of the infringing material with a time and date stamp;
- a signed statement explaining how the material infringes upon your data privacy rights; and
- your suggestions as to how the infringing User should remedy his/her infringement.
Upon receipt of a valid notice, we will review your complaint and reply within 21 days. In our reply we may ask you for further information or inform you of what steps we have taken to resolve the matter.
Links to other websites
You should be aware that when you are on our website, you could be directed to other websites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our website that may take you outside our service. We cannot guarantee that the privacy statements of these websites meet our standards. As always, we recommend reading the privacy statements of any new website you go to online.
Your rights and updating your Personally Identifiable Information
In certain countries, data protection law provides individuals with numerous rights, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of, their Personally Identifiable Information. For more information about your rights, including your right to lodge a complaint, please visit the website of your local data protection authority.
If for any reason you wish to access, review, correct or delete the Personally Identifiable Information collected about you, you may do so by emailing: email@example.com. You must be able to provide sufficient proof of your identity. Once identified, we will be happy to review, update or remove your information, as appropriate.
Please note that this website is not intended for children under the age of 18.
Changes to this Statement
We will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we use your information.
If you notice any unlawful use of Personally Identifiable Information or if you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, we would be grateful if you would notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser.
Performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and help us understand which pages are the most popular and where visitors spend most of their time.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your name, the region you are in or the pages you have viewed. They are used to provide enhanced and more personal features.
If you personalize our pages, or register with our website or services, a persistent cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized. Persistent cookies will be kept on your device until their expiry or manual deletion.
Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile.
Social Media cookies. These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks.
Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking [AS1] technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.